What should you consider when choosing an acupuncture specialist in Bibra Lake ?
Narture Acupuncture clinic in Bibra Lake near Spearwood Western Australia.
https://www.narture.com.auCall 0467 342 223 for an appointment or Email email@example.com
Free parking is available.
What should you consider when choosing an acupuncture specialist?
It is worth doing an on line check on the web, check out the qualification and the web content. Most reputable Acupuncture clinics have a web site.
Choose a location that is convenient, most treatments often need repeat visits so choose an acupuncture clinic within easy reach of your home and also check that free parking is available.
The Narture clinic is easily accessible from the following suburbs, Bibra Lake, Success, Wattleup, Yangebup, Hamilton Hill, Fremantle, South Fremantle, East Fremantle, Beaconsfield, Atwell, Aubin Grove, Banjup, Beeliar, Cockburn Central, Palmyra and White Gum valley Coogee, Coolbellup, Hammond Park, Henderson, Jandakot, Leeming, Munster, North Coogee, and North Lake, South Lake.
Check the price, most sessions are 30 minutes to an hour, some treatment are over a long period of time. Call and have a chat about you concerns.
Check if the Acupuncture clinic is insured and qualifies for health insurance.
Sue Burletson the principle healer has a background in nursing and has always believed that if orthodox medicine and natural medicine were used alongside each other you would have the perfect health system. Sue has been a supervisor at AIHM in both Naturopathy and Acupuncture and has lectured on natural medicine to enrolled nurse trainees.
Sue at Narture is a qualified Naturopath, Herbalist, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist and Reiki Master. Sue has always had a keen interest in Natural therapies and has been drawn to helping people heal since she was a child. Involved in Natural therapies for over 17 years, starting with Reiki and Massage her desire to build on this lead her to the Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine (AIHM) in Jandakot where she completed her studies in Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and TCM Acupuncture and Massage.
Narture has provider numbers with most of the private health funds for Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and/or Acupuncture. Check with your private health fund provider to see if you are covered.
- ANTA Outstanding Performance in the Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Eagle award for Consistency of Achievement in Natural Therapies
- Helio award for Outstanding Acupuncture Student
- Pharma foods Award for Dedication and Commitment to AIHM Clinic
- AIHM Acupuncture student of the year
- AIHM Scholarships for Clinical Excellence
- What qualification are acceptable in Australia?
- Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma in Herbal Medicine
- Cert IV in Massage
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Acupuncture
- Reiki Levels I, II & III
- Accredited member – ANTA Australian Natural Therapists Association Ltd www.anta.com.au
- Registered Acupuncturist – AHPRA Chinese Medicine Board of Australia
For more information or to arrange a visit Call 0467 342 223 for an appointment or Email firstname.lastname@example.org