Nurture Coogee Commercial Centre
6/83 Mell Road
Call 0467 342 223 for an appointment or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are inviting clients who are resident in suburbs close to our clinic to visit us for Acupuncture treatment and find a great way to remedy health issues.
The following suburbs are close to our clinic, you can book a consultation, and parking is free so there is no need to go to a busy city practice with all the stress issues that come into play in busy city locations.
Fremantle, South Fremantle, East Fremantle and North Fremantle, Hamilton hill, Coogee and Bibra Lake are only a few minutes ride away from our Spearwood clinic.
Acupuncture is part of Traditional Chinese Medicine and has been practiced for over 2000 years. The nature of people being what they are is that they tend to move on to other solution if a particular health treatment does not bring them relief. Acupuncture has been around for so long because people have found the treatment to be of help in relieving many health related conditions.
The following eight conditions are often treated with acupuncture.
1) Stress – this is a common modern day condition caused by the pressure of work and family. In older societies people had support from relatives but in Western Australia many families do not have a family support structure as they may be migrants or from another State in Australia. Narture offers a realistic affordable option to help relieve stress.
2) Back pain – This is a very common condition today, this is often caused by working in a static position, driving long distances, and also working in such places as warehouses. So whatever you do for a living, perhaps you are dock worker at the port in Fremantle, office worker in Fremantle or a warehouse worker in Bibra Lake we can help you find relief.
3) Neck pain – This is often caused by the same conditions that cause back pain.
4) Hip pain – often caused by lack of exercise or physical work.
5) Anxiety and depression can also be treated with acupuncture.
6) Many people have used acupuncture as an aid to stop smoking.
7) Women use acupuncture to help with fertility issues.
8) Food craving can also be helped by using acupuncture and acupuncture can be used as a helpful additional treatment when dealing with weight loss.
If you live in these suburbs please give us a call, we are here to help you:
Fremantle, South Fremantle, East Fremantle and North Fremantle, Hamilton hill, Coogee and Bibra Lake.
Before undertaking a course of treatment with us, please ensure you have consulted with your regular GP.
There is free parking at our clinic. Call 0467 342 223 to make an appointment and start living well.