Acupuncture clinic in Hamilton Hill Spearwood Perth Contact us
Call 0467 342 223 for an appointment or Email email@example.com
We are local
About our expert.
Sue Burletson is a qualified Naturopath, Herbalist, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist and Reiki Master. Sue has always had a keen interest in Natural therapies and has been drawn to helping people heal since she was a child. Involved in Natural therapies for over 17 years, starting with Reiki and Massage her desire to build on this lead her to the Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine (AIHM) in Jandakot where she completed her studies in Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and TCM Acupuncture and Massage. Whilst studying Sue’s passion and dedication to natural therapies lead her to receive multiple awards (listed below).
Sue loves the holistic approach to health that natural therapies offer and uses Natural medicine as her first choice of treatment for her family. Natural therapies are not just for humans and she also uses it to help her animals and injured wild life. The wildlife caring has now taken a back seat to her toddler who keeps her busy when she is not at work.
With a background in nursing Sue has always believed that if orthodox medicine and natural medicine were used alongside each other you would have the perfect health system. Sue has been a supervisor at AIHM in both Naturopathy and Acupuncture and has lectured on natural medicine to Enrolled nurse trainees.
Sue has provider numbers with most of the private health funds for Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and/or Acupuncture. Check with your private health fund provider to see if you are covered.
- Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma in Herbal Medicine
- Cert IV in Massage
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Acupuncture
- Reiki Levels I, II & III
- Accredited member – ANTA Australian Natural Therapists Association Ltd www.anta.com.au
- Registered Acupuncturist – AHPRA Chinese Medicine Board of Australia
- ANTA Outstanding Performance in the Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Eagle award for Consistency of Achievement in Natural Therapies
- Helio award for Outstanding Acupuncture Student
- Pharmafoods Award for Dedication and Commitment to AIHM Clinic
- AIHM Acupuncture student of the year
- AIHM Scholarships for Clinical Excellence
Call Sue on 0467 342 223 to make a booking
We are inviting clients who are resident in the suburbs close to our clinic to visit us for Acupuncture treatment and find a great way to remedy health issues. The following suburbs are close to our clinic, you can book a consultation, and parking is free, so there is no need to go to a busy city practice with all the stress issues that come into play in busy city locations. Fremantle, Hamilton Hill, Hilton, Cockburn, Coogee, and Bibra Lake are only a few minutes away from our clinic.
The following eight conditions are often treated with acupuncture.
1) Stress this is a typical modern-day condition caused by the pressure of work and family. In older societies, people had support from relatives, but in Western Australia, many families do not have a family support structure as they may be migrants or from another State in Australia. Narture offers a really affordable option to help relieve stress.
2) Back pain This is a widespread condition today, this is often caused by working in a static position, driving long distances, and also working in such places as warehouses. So whatever you do for a living, perhaps you are dock worker at the port in Fremantle, an office worker in Fremantle or a warehouse worker in Bibra Lake we can help you find relief.
3) Neck pain This is often caused by the same conditions that cause back pain.
4) Hip pain usually caused by lack of exercise or physical work.
5) Anxiety and depression can also be treated with acupuncture.
6) Smoking Many people have used acupuncture as an aid to stop smoking.
7) Fertility issues Women use acupuncture to help with fertility issues.
8) Over weight Food craving can also be improved by using acupuncture and acupuncture can be used as a helpful additional treatment when dealing with weight loss. If you live in these suburbs, please give us a call, we are here to help you: Fremantle, South Fremantle, East Fremantle, and North Fremantle, Hamilton Hill, Coogee, and Bibra Lake.
Consult with your doctor
Before undertaking a course of treatment with us, please ensure you have consulted with your regular GP.
Acupuncture clinic in Hamilton Hill Spearwood Perth Contact us.
There is free parking at our clinic. Call 0467 342 223 to make an appointment and start living well.