Why choose Acupuncture and what to consider
Call 0467 342 223 for an appointment or Email email@example.com
25 Labyrinth Way
South Lake WA 6164
Wise Wellness Centre
U5 /3 La Fayette BLVD
What should you consider when choosing an acupuncture specialist?
- Recommendation is really important when choosing an Acupuncture clinic. Good results lead to recommendations.
- A quick web search is always helpful, check out the qualification and the web content.
- Choose a location that is convenient, most treatments often need repeat visits so choose an acupuncture clinic within easy reach of your home and also check that free parking is available.
The Narture clinic is easily accessible from the following suburbs: Fremantle, South Fremantle, East Fremantle, Beaconsfield, Atwell, Aubin Grove, Banjup, Beeliar, Bibra Lake, Cockburn Central, Palmyra and White Gum valley, Coogee, Coolbellup, Hammond Park, Henderson, Jandakot, Leeming, Munster, North Coogee, and North Lake, South Lake, Success, Wattleup, Yangebup, Hamilton Hill
More things to check out
- Remember to check the price, most sessions are 30 minutes to an hour, some treatment are over a long period of time. Check out the facilities, call and have a chat about you concerns.
- Check if the Acupuncture clinic is insured.
- Check if they are registered with a health insurance company.
Sue Burletson the Principle at Narture
- Sue is a qualified Naturopath, Herbalist, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist and Reiki Master.
- With 17 years of experience you can be sure you will be in good hands, starting with Reiki and Massage her desire to build on this lead her to the Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine (AIHM) in Jandakot where she completed her studies in Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and TCM Acupuncture and Massage.
- Sue has a background in nursing and has always believed that if orthodox medicine and natural medicine were used alongside each other you would have medical harmony.
- Sue has been a supervisor at AIHM in both Naturopathy and Acupuncture and has lectured on natural medicine to Enrolled nurse trainees.
- Sue has provider numbers with most of the private health funds for Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and/or Acupuncture. Check with your private health fund provider to see if you are covered.
Registered Acupuncturist – AHPRA Chinese Medicine Board of Australia
- Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma in Herbal Medicine
- Cert IV in Massage
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Acupuncture
- Reiki Levels I, II & III
- ANTA Outstanding Performance in the Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Eagle award for Consistency of Achievement in Natural Therapies
- Helio award for Outstanding Acupuncture Student
- Pharma foods Award for Dedication and Commitment to AIHM Clinic
- AIHM Acupuncture student of the year
- AIHM Scholarships for Clinical Excellence
For more information or to arrange a visit Call 0467 342 223 for an appointment or Email firstname.lastname@example.org