Acupuncture and other alternative health treatments in Perth Cockburn.
Call 0467 342 223 for an appointment or Email email@example.com
Easy To Reach
Fremantle, South Fremantle, East Fremantle, and North Fremantle, Hamilton Hill, Coogee and Bibra Lake are only a few minutes ride away from our Bibra Lake clinic.
Book a consultation, parking is free. Call 0467 342 223
Acupuncture is part of Traditional Chinese Medicine and has been practiced for thousands of years. Acupuncture is commonly used in Australia to treat several conditions and is very effective when used with regular medical treatments.
What is Acupuncture?
The basis of Acupuncture is to bring the body into balance by restoring the flow of Qi. Qi (pronounced as “Chee” and also spelled as Chi or Ki) is the vital energy that flows through channels known as meridians.
If the flow of Qi in the meridians is disrupted, then disease may follow.
There are 14 major meridians with over 500 acupuncture points. By inserting fine needles into particular acupuncture points, the disruption can be corrected and the flow of Qi restored.
The following eight conditions are often treated with acupuncture and Sound Healing.
1) Anxiety and depression can be treated with acupuncture and sound healing.
2) Many people have used acupuncture as an aid to stop smoking.
3) Acupuncture can help with fertility issues.
4) Food craving can also be helped by using acupuncture and acupuncture can be used as a helpful additional treatment when dealing with weight loss.
5) Stress – this is a common modern-day condition caused by the pressure of work and family. In older societies, people had support from relatives but in Western Australia, many families do not have a family support structure as they may be migrants or from another State in Australia. Narture offers a really affordable option to help relieve stress.
6) Back pain pinched nerves – often caused by working in a static position, driving long distances, and also working in such places as warehouses. And offices So whatever you do for a living, perhaps you are a dock worker at the port in Fremantle, an office worker in Fremantle or a warehouse worker in Bibra Lake we can help you find relief.
7) Neck pain is caused by several issues
Neck pain indicates degenerative disc disease, neck strain, osteoarthritis, cervical spondylosis, spinal stenosis, poor posture, neck injury such as in whiplash, a herniated disc, or a pinched nerve.
8) Hip pain – caused by a lack of exercise or physical work.
Before undertaking a course of treatment with us, consult with your regular GP.
Call 0467 342 223 so make an appointment and start living the life you love.