About Sue Burletson
Sue Burletson is a qualified Naturopath, Herbalist, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist and Reiki Master. Sue has always had a keen interest in Natural therapies and has been drawn to helping people heal since she was a child.
19 Years of Experience in Natural Therapies
Involved in Natural therapies for over 19 years, starting with Reiki and Massage her desire to build on this lead her to the Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine (AIHM) in Jandakot where she completed her studies in Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and TCM Acupuncture and Massage. Whilst studying Sue’s passion and dedication to natural therapies lead her to receive multiple awards (listed below).
Holistic Healing Approach Natural Healing Clinic in Bibra Lake
Acupuncture Clinic Near Cockburn.
Sue loves the holistic approach to health that natural therapies offer and uses Natural medicine as her first choice of treatment for her family. Natural therapies are not just for humans and she also uses it to help her animals and injured wildlife. The wildlife caring has now taken a back seat to her toddler who keeps her busy when she is not at work.
Sue Has A Background In Nursing
With a background in nursing, Sue has always believed that if orthodox medicine and natural medicine were used alongside each other you would have the perfect health system. Sue has been a supervisor at AIHM in both Naturopathy and Acupuncture and has lectured on natural medicine to Enrolled nurse trainees.
Sue has provider numbers with most of the private health funds for Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and/or Acupuncture. Check with your private health fund provider to see if you are covered.
- Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy
- Advanced Diploma in Herbal Medicine
- Cert IV in Massage
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Acupuncture
- Reiki Levels I, II & III
- Accredited member – ANTA Australian Natural Therapists Association Ltd www.anta.com.au
- Registered Acupuncturist – AHPRA Chinese Medicine Board of Australia
- ANTA Outstanding Performance in the Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
- Eagle award for Consistency of Achievement in Natural Therapies
- Helio award for Outstanding Acupuncture Student
- Pharmafoods Award for Dedication and Commitment to AIHM Clinic
- AIHM Acupuncture student of the year
- AIHM Scholarships for Clinical Excellence
Natural Healing Clinic in Bibra Lake Acupuncture Clinic Near Cockburn. Call today for a confidential talk.
Call Sue on 0467 342 223 to make a booking