Perth Acupuncture Cockburn Acupuncture Why It Works Call Today 0467 342 223
Acupuncture is a 3000-year-old healing technique of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is a medical treatment where fine, sterile needles are inserted into the skin on specific anatomic sites of the human body. By stimulating the body’s various systems, acupuncture can help to resolve pain. It can also improve sleep, digestion, and the overall sense of well-being!
Why our Perth Acupuncture is a Success?
- The Human Body is Designed to Heal Itself
One of the amazing aspects of the human body is its ability to heal itself! The 30 – 40 trillion cells in our bodywork tirelessly every second to keep us at or bring us back to a natural equilibrium. They heal or replace themselves to keep the body functioning at optimal levels; liver regenerates; intestine lining regenerates; bones grow back; lungs repair after quitting smoking etc.
- Acupuncture Triggers Self-healing of the Body
However, when the body is abused or becomes ill, it needs a little push to trigger this self-healing mechanism. The main goal of acupuncture is self-healing. During the acupuncture treatment, our brains begin to release natural pain killers. The treatment can also adjust the immune system and improve other vital functions.
The methodology of the Treatment
Acupuncture points or acupoints are the specific sites on the body, which are stimulated by the insertion of needles. These stimulated sites in turn trigger the natural self-healing mechanism of the human body as well as improve bodily functions.
Pressure, heat, or electrical stimulation are used to further enhance the effects of this treatment. Other techniques are used over the acupuncture points instead of needles too. They are friction, cupping, and the application of topical medicines and liniments.
Acupuncture in Modern Medicine
Modern research has demonstrated the effects of acupuncture on the nervous system, endocrine and immune systems, cardiovascular system, and digestive system. Presently, it is widely accepted by the medical community.
Perth Acupuncture Cockburn Acupuncture Why It Works Call Today. Conditions Treated with Acupuncture
The following are some of the conditions treated successfully with acupuncture;
- Digestive: Gastritis, irritable bowel syndrome, hepatitis, hemorrhoids
- Emotional: Anxiety, depression, insomnia, nervousness, neurosis
- ENT/Respiratory: Rhinitis, sinusitis, sore throat, bronchitis
- Gynecological: Menstrual pain, infertility
- Musculoskeletal: Osteoarthritis, pains in the back, neck, shoulder, and muscle, sciatica, muscle-cramping
- Neurological: Headache, migraine, neurogenic bladder dysfunction, Parkinson’s, postoperative pain, stroke
- Other: Irritable bladder, prostatitis, male infertility, impotence, addiction