Acupuncture Clinic near Perth. Acupuncture can be used for Acute and Chronic conditions but you do not need to be unwell to gain benefits as acupuncture is also used for wellness, relaxation, and maintenance of your health.
Research has found that acupuncture may be effective in treating a
range of disorders. Some of these include:
- Digestive – colitis, constipation, diarrhea, gastritis, ulcer, IBS.
- Emotional – anxiety, depression, stress management.
- General – chronic fatigue syndrome, quitting smoking, weight loss, lethargy, chemotherapy support.
- Gynecological – heavy menstrual bleeding, painful periods, menopausal symptoms, premenstrual syndrome, amenorrhea, infertility, IVF support, pregnancy, and postnatal support
- Musculoskeletal – back pain, sciatic pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, and whiplash.
- Neurological – Bell’s palsy, carpal tunnel syndrome, headache, migraine, pain, paralysis, shingles.
- Respiratory – Asthma, bronchitis, common cold, hayfever.
- Vascular – hemorrhoids, high blood pressure, varicose veins.
Sue Burletson is a qualified Naturopath, Herbalist, Acupuncturist, Massage Therapist, and Reiki Master. Sue has always had a keen interest in Natural therapies and has been drawn to helping people heal since she was a child.
20 years Experience Acupuncture Clinic near Perth
Involved in Natural therapies for over 20 years, starting with Reiki and Massage her desire to build on this lead her to the Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine (AIHM) in Jandakot where she completed her studies in Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and TCM Acupuncture and Massage.
Sue loves the holistic approach to health that natural therapies offer and uses Natural medicine as her first choice of treatment for her family. Natural therapies are not just for humans and she also uses it to help her animals and injured wildlife. The wildlife caring has now taken a back seat to her daughter who keeps her busy when she is not at work. Call the best Acupuncture Clinic near Perth.
Confidentiality is Guaranteed
Call for an informal discussion with Sue and find out how acupuncture can help heal you.