A very Happy Christmas and a perfect new year to you from us all at Narture.
“Where healing begins”
Coogee Commercial Centre
6/83 Mell Road
Call 0467 342 223 for an appointment or Email email@example.com
Acupuncture is a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine and has been practiced for thousands of years. Acupuncture has been around since ancient times because people have found the treatment to be of help in relieving many problematic health issues. Acupuncture uses a holistic approach and treats the cause as well as symptoms.
The following ten conditions are often treated with acupuncture.
1) Acupuncture can be used as an aid to stop smoking.
2) Acupuncture can help with fertility issues.
3) Food craving can also be reduced by using acupuncture and acupuncture can be used as a helpful additional treatment when dealing with weight loss.
4) Stress the big killer in modern day living. Acupuncture offers a realistic affordable option to help relieve stress. Stress can cause high blood pressure and diabetic.
5) Back pain – This is a very common condition today, whatever you do for a living, perhaps you are a dock worker at the port in Fremantle, office worker in Hamilton Hill or a warehouse worker in Bibra Lake we can help you with your back pain issues. We also offer a hot stone massage treatment that reduces inflation and brings relief.
6) Neck pain
7) Hip pain – often caused by lack of exercise or physical work.
8) Anxiety and depression can also be treated with acupuncture. If you have suffered a relationship breakdown or job loss the resultant condition can affect your future decisions, so come along and let us help you get well again.
9) Circulation issues, Acupuncture can help. We offer reflexology treatment which can help when used in conjunction with Acupuncture.
10) Recovering from a stroke, tingling in your feet or hands from nerve damage, regular acupuncture treatment can help and improve your condition.
Before undertaking a course of treatment with us, please ensure you have consulted with your regular GP.
There is free parking at our clinic. Call 0467 342 223 to make an appointment and live well.